Friday, April 15, 2016

Shades of Blue and Gray!!

Hey there...
Today sharing a card which I made yesterday with my new buy Altenew- 'Persian Motifs' stamp set😊 This is my first card with this stamp set and my love for Altenew is increasing day by day...:) 
Here is my card..


I started with Neenah Solar White CS and stamped these motifs with Altenew- ButterCream ink first. Then started coloring with Zig Clean Real Brush Pens+ water. Used this month Altenew challenge colors for this. After coloring I restamped with Altenew-Jet Black ink...but this time slightly aside from the previously one to create a shadow kinda effect. Then I used my watebased Faber Castell color pencils and gave strokes on my motifs. Didn't use water with pencils. Finally gave some splatters on that and adhered this on a gray paper which is from my stash....:-)

Here is one more pic of my card..


For base used Fabriano-Elle-Erre 210gsm CS and stamped some motifs again here n there to create a background with Memento-London Fog ink. Then used my Signo White Gel Pen for this white look... :)
Adhered the colored panel on the base CS and embellished with stone. Sentiment is from this stamp set only.

Here are some close ups of my coloring..




Hope you like my card. I'm very happy with my Altenew stamps...worth to buy. :)

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy crafting!!
Ruchi..



Entering in these blog challenges..

http://altenewblog.com/2016/04/01/april-inspiration-challenge/
Altenew_Inspiration Challenge_April

http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2016/04/challenge-60-inspired-by-moodboard.html


http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2016/04/challenge-226-227-anything-goes.html

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2016/04/challenge-189-clean-and-simple.html

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=4783


12 comments:

  1. The background and panel with colored flowers create an elegant combo !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background and panel with colored flowers create an elegant combo !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! I love the colors you chose and the splatters on the background. Beautiful design! Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy - Gail Scott here from WAW Family Friendly Bi-Weekl Challenge - thank you for linking up this week and sharing your lovely art work with us -A lovely lovely card you have created - love that background!- have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous and the colour choice is wonderful (and fits the inspiration picture so nicely). Thank you so much for joining our challenge at ATSM this week. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww!! This card is so pretty- I loved the coloring too !! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi - DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty card love the background and the flowers <3. thank you for joining us at lulupu but kindly mention how have you been inspired by the mood board :)
    roshni DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for appreciation. Moodbord colors inspired me to make this card. Used shades of gray n blue in this :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, wow! What a stunner, Ruchi. I LOVE this card. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu and as Roshni mentioned, please tell us what inspired you from the moodboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for appreciation. Moodbord colors inspired me to make this card. Used shades of gray n blue in this :)

      Delete
  9. Love how you used the stamp for the background and the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cool. Love how your background compliments your focal image. So delighted you linked your creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you join us again in our ongoing Challenge. I would love to encourage you with God's Word from 1 John 2:17 which says, "The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever." Have a wonderful week and God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...