Monday, April 25, 2016

Bookmarks blast!!


Hey there..
Today sharing some bookmarks which I was making from past few days. It's a picture heavy post as I mesmerized with my own creation and clicked so many pics of them..lol :D 
Here is first picture of my colorful bookmarks...



I used my Altenew-'Hennah Elements' stamp set for this. Bought this stamp set few days ago and that's my first creation with this set. I didn't use the whole set in this..used only 2 flowers (big n small) and one leaf stamp for my BMs.

First I stamped all the flowers on Neenah Solar White CS with Varsafine black ink and started coloring with Zig Brush Markers, Fabercastell watercolor pencils and my new buy Staedtler-Triplus Fineliner .3mm pens. These pens are water based and great for doodling and coloring.







I did some hennah doodling on flowers with those fine tip pens after coloring. Fussy cut all the stamped flowers and added glitter on the edges and center. 

All the leaves have colored with Zig brush markers and added glitter on them too. Adhered leaves on the back side of big flowers and added Baker Twines. Glued half pearls on the small flowers and attached them on the other side of the BT.










Hope you have enjoyed this picture post of my bookmarks. Leave some love here..would love to read.. :)
That's it for today..TIA!!

Happy crafting!!
Ruchi...

Entering in these current blog challenges..

wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-make-it-girlie

/ribbongirls.april-any-image-challenge

altenewblog.april-inspiration-challenge

Altenew_Inspiration Challenge_April

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Wow. Wow. Those are beautiful. I love that blue/purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book marks Ruchi ! I loved your doodling on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful book marks Ruchi ! I loved your doodling on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bookmarks - what a fun project.

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl April use any image challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...