Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Chhota Bheem Family!!

Hello All,

Today onwards I will share some of my past creations with all of you which I haven't posted here yet. Hope you all like them as well...

Today going to share a picture which is hand drawn then water colored. This one made for my Son's demand... :) He was pushing me to draw a Cartoon Character 'Chhota Bheem' and want all the other characters too.  . He have this picture on his exam pad. Kids are Kids.....Phewwwww!!! No option...I have to do.... ;)

Here are some pics...






Some closer look..



 Hope I made them correctly..hehehe.. :D

Thanks for stopping...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...