Wednesday, August 27, 2014

School Project- Traffic Signal !! :)

Hello....

Today going to share a scene of a traffic signal which I made long long ago for my Son School Project. Have not shared it on my blog yet...so today is the lucky day for it.. ;)

First see some pics then will tell you the materials list.. :)














I didn't have any fancy n crafty tools that time so did all with empty boxes, chart papers, straws, pebbles, sketch pens, markers, card board n all. All vehicles were hand drawn. I already shared it on my Facebook account but didn't get time to share here.

Hope you like that kinda work too. :)
Thanks for stopping... :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow ..very nice crafty traffic signal..lot of effort into the vehicles. .building. .worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...