Monday, August 18, 2014

Birthday with Frogs!! :)

Hello..
Going to share a good news with all of you that I am selected as DT( Member of Design Team) @ CSCC- Create Something Catchy Challenges blog. Yaaayyyiii!!! Happy a lot. You can see my introduction and my card over HERE . I made this card for the current challenge of CSCC - 'Pattern Paper Fun'.

Here are pics..





In this card I have not use any stamp.. ;) Frogs, Bushes are hand drawn on PPs then fussy cut. Made land area with another PP. For Hen n Chicken background..used again patterned paper. :)  Added some punched flowers and die cut sentiment too. That's it.  :)

Hope you like my work on CSCC too as you liked on Kraftzone challenge blog.
Thanks a lot for stopping!!

Entering this in..
imaginations- anything-goes-with-monsoons



2 comments:

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...