Thursday, June 26, 2014

Birthday wishes with Cuties!! :)

Hello,

New day starts....n new post is about to start.. ;)
Today I am going to share this cute Birthday card which I made specially for 2 current blog challenges. :)

Here are the pics....



I have done this card on a blank white Fabriano CS with distressing the BG. Added some clouds n banner (made with PP)

I stamped this super duper cute teddy stamp on other CS n colored it with Pencil colors. Now the best n tricky part began...cutting!!!! Started fussy cutting the intricate part of this stamp...leaves, teddy,birds...huuuuussshhhh!!!

Have some closer look..



Hope I did a good job. ;) But I loved the coloring part. Awwww!!! so cuteeeee stamp. Enjoyed a lot.
So....Do you like?? If yes then plz leave a comment. TIA. :)

Entering in...

lulupu challenge-33-inspired-by-new-lulupu-logo

crafters corner challenge-17-stamp..color ..cut

6 comments:

  1. Wow... this is pretty sweet. Love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable card RUCHI....
    love all the fussy cutting,...........

    Thanks for taking the Challenhe #17 at Crafters Corner !
    Good Luck !

    Riti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruchi! Your card makes me feel so happy ..such an adorable card. Love everything... The banners,clouds and the paper pieced images! wow!
    Thank you for playing along Lulupu challenge #33! good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene on a card, Ruchi!! Your coloring is awesome!!
    Thank you for joining us at New Lulupu Logo color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww of course I like it :) more than that I loved it! ..Its so beautiful ..Your fussy cutting and coloring look so perfect ..I adore the whole cute little scene you have created here :)
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu challenge # 33 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute.. <3 it. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Lulupu. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...