Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Again Greeting!!


    Hello friends!!
    As we all know that making a Greeting Card is always a favourite thing for any crafter. CAS or other ways we all love to do that. Today I am again posting about card. :)

    My all cards are not too much loaded with PP, embellishments or other things but today going to share something different…

    This card is full on loaded with lots n lots of things…. may be I am wrong but as u saw my previous cards you find it differ… :)  I used PP’s strips for BG and layered it with red PP and again with blue PP.  Pasted some stamped n fuzzy cut images, washi tape, punched tiny flowers, stones and BT. 
    I made that bow ( which you can see at the right side corner) with another PP and put a handmade pink paper flower on that.  Here it is…


  I am entering this card for..

Thanks!! :)




3 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Ruchi.. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #18.
    Love,
    Nikita.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats nicely done !!! Good work there Ruchi !
    Thanks for playing along at lulupu #18 :)
    PS: Please remove word verification from the comments ! helps us comment faster ! thanks !
    Hugs
    Poo
    Lulupu DT

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...